1 8 8

:

Aug 2016

https://newatlas.com/nawa-technologi...pacitor/54972/

"For me, the dream comes from the fact that we're not using lithium, cobalt, rare earth metals," says Boulanger. "These materials are polluting, and very complicated to extract from the Earth. We're moving from a society where we extract oil to put in the car, to the same theme, but extracting metals and minerals to put in electric cars. It's not good, because we're destroying our planet.

"Nawa's ultra-capacitors only use carbon and aluminum. Our carbon comes from natural, sustainable sources. We don't need to mine. When I created Nawa, that was what I wanted to promote: a real, sustainable way. That's the dream. Building safer and cleaner batteries."

Apr 2018
    An ultra-capacitor will only hold about 25 percent of the energy per unit of weight that a lithium battery can manage, so a car battery with the same sized ultra-capacitor would have only a quarter the range.
    , , 4.

capacitors suck at long-term energy storage. Leave your car charged up in your garage, and you could expect to leak around 10-20 percent of your energy out each day.

It's also very cheap and simple to manufacture, using a process that Nawa Founder and COO Pascal Boulanger describes to us over the
    phone as "the same process used to create photovoltaic panels. It's industry proven, highly efficient and cost effective."
    . .

Aug 2016
    ? ? "" ?

Apr 2018
    (" ", " " ). "" .

Aug 2016
    , .
    " ".

Apr 2018

, , , CNT, CNT .

May 2015
    (, ), :
    "".

Aug 2016

This kind of hybrid system has another hidden advantage: regenerative braking would become about 450 percent better at recouping energy. Current re-gen systems are forced to throw away the vast majority of energy generated back through the wheels under braking simply because lithium charges so slowly that there's nowhere to put it all.

"Most of the energy in regenerative braking is lost as heat, maybe 80 percent," says Grape. "Perhaps 20 percent is recouped. The electric motors are very efficient at generating that power, but the battery just can't accept the charge rate. If you combine our technology with the lithium battery, we can accept up to 90 percent of that energy."

1. Fazuzu
    : 2
    : 16-08-2017, 16:07
  2. Zero
    nihrider
    : 0
    : 05-01-2017, 22:58
  3. nihrider
    : 34
    : 03-01-2017, 13:03
  4. (") , -?
    noamw